Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 7??!

So...we're still here. Our flight was cancelled last night after sitting in the airport for 4 hours and then today we were told we can't get out of here until Tuesday. There are no flights out on Monday. So, we have a few extra days here in Kigali and feeling a little bit discouraged because as much as we've loved this trip we were all excited to come home! Al (our team leader), Debbie and Anna Grace somehow got on the flight tonight so they will be leaving us girls behind (Me, Sara, Webber, and Janet (our client) ) with Dan our Compassion team leader.

Pray that nothing else happens in the meantime to delay our flight home on Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment